- My plan for new year is to go to bed early. 2011 has sucked for me and I will be very glad to see the back of it but the sadness for all that has happened this year is beyond overwhelming.
- I cry myself to sleep most nights. I miss my ex more than I can ever describe.
- I have a cat called Buffy. She is a mouse slayer but she is scared of birds.
- I have eaten too much and have spent the last 2 hours hoping it will go down. I still feel sick :o(
- I now have a fuller understanding of the term sliming. :o(
- I love teaching but I hate the marking and paperwork that goes with it.
- I spent a small fortune at my local dive shop today. I paid for courses to take in 2012 before the prices go up next week, bought some fins, a surface marker buoy and a reel.
- I noticed today my jeans are wearing thin along the inside leg seam. I need new ones but I would rather buy them in a smaller size. I'll have to work harder.
- I grind my teeth in the night when I am stressed.
- I have 4 mouth ulcers. They hurt. I used to get them a lot but haven't had multiple batchs in ages. I think it is the emotion of the season.
Thursday, 29 December 2011
Ten things Thursday
I like the thought of this so I am going to have a go.