Ticker to Goal

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

 



 It's Christmas Eve! Whoop whoop!

My tree still isn't decorated. My cards for local delivery aren't all written or delivered if they are. My presents aren't all wrapped and I was a very naughty girl yesterday.

I didn't go to the gym or ride the i-joy or do any school work. I didn't do any of my pre christmas jobs. Instead I cleaned out the fish tank (and spilled 5 litres of water over the living room floor!) finished reading Amy W's blog and spent all day grazing through lots of mushy foods.

Then I made myself a pasta feast. It was healthy with onion, sweetcorn, tomatoes and lean bacon over pasta shells. I scooped myself a reasonably small portion of shells and topped with loads of sauce (this is my veg and protein, I told myself, I must have enough) I sat down. I chewed carefully. It was yummy. I shovelled. I swallowed. I got stuck. It hurt. (I didn't expect it to hurt) I took my dinner back into the kitchen and burped over the sink. Nothing happened. It still hurt. There was slime. It was really gross. After what felt like hours, it went down. Since I had only eaten 3 bites, I was still really hungry, so I heated my dinner up and the microwave and went to try again. I ate my whole overloaded side plate full and then had an extra load of sauce. It felt really really naughty. Don't know if it is actually more or less than I would have eaten before but I chewed very carefully and didn't get stuck again.

Today I am going to the gym, making a few christmas phone calls, writing and delivering local cards, wrapping presents, having a good healthy dinner and going to church with my Mum. Then I have 2 days of playing nice with my family. If we don't kill each other, I'm sure it will be great.

Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones. xx

1 comment:

Sam said...

Merry Christmas :o)