Ticker to Goal

Wednesday 20 June 2012

This time no self sabotaging

This morning the scale looked like 


This is the lowest it has been since the wonderland cookie celebration.

Today I have eaten 1 portion of Belvita breakfast biscuits (they are more like crackers) 200 kcal
200 g king prawns 134 kcal
3 tsps of seafood sauce 70 kcal
1 1/2 wholemeal pitta 210 kcal
caramelised onion houmous 140 kcal
1 low fat chicken kiev  282 kcal
1 corn on the cob 44 kcal
1 small knob of low fat spread 60 kcal

I have drunk plenty of water but no exercise as getting ready for a lovely headteacher coming to watch me teach tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Are you proud of me?

6 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

very proud of you :)

Momee3021 said...

always proud of you!!! great tracking !!

#fatfreefloozy said...

definitely proud of you! I love those belvita things. A bit high on carbs but super band friendly!

Lap Band Gal said...

I LOVE your accountability and food tracking.

Good luck with that head teacher thing...sounds a bit scary but you'll be AMAZING. :)

Beth Ann said...

You go, girl!!

Melissa @ Faster In Water said...

I've had the Belvita things before. They are pretty good! I would describe them as slightly sweet, so you get your sweet craving over with, but not sweet enough to induce a binge! :)