Ticker to Goal

Monday 25 June 2012

Back online again.

So I go to the techie store, practically cry on one of the sales assistants and get him to write me down idiot proof instructions to make it work again. What they (techie geeks) seemed to think of as fairly straight forward I found rather tricky. I even had to call the store whilst trying to follow said idiot proof instructions because I didn't get what to do when it differed slightly from what he had written down.

My fitness pal is so far working well for me. I have even got a few friends on there *waves to Kristin, Amy, Michelle and Andrea*

I have a crazy week at work but not a lot new there really. School finishes on 20th July - 3 weeks on Friday. Very exciting! I can't wait to join Barbie in the no alarm clock club.

Now I don't want to jinx it but TOM is here bang on time but so far crazy craving free! I could quite happily get used to this.

I have been balancing at 200.2 for a couple of days. I have been good. I have not eaten cookies. I want to be 199 again! Maybe tomorrow but I swear on all that is skinny, I will never celebrate with cookies again!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad your likening MFP and your phone. Move got the iPad too so I'm double obsessed

Amy said...

I like the iphone version for convenience factor, but I also play around with the web version too (since they sync). Glad you like it!

Beth Ann said...

When i was tracking, I really loved My Fitness Pal. Right now, I'm not tracking, just eating certain things. But I'm sure I will go back to it at some point.

#fatfreefloozy said...

I lurve MFP and will use it much more when i update to an iphone i think. I use it on my ipad now, and cos i don't take it with me, i kinda forget things. I am a teacher but have holidays from Friday(thank gosh!)

Andrea said...

Yay! Glad we're friends on MFP!