Brought to us by the lovely Laura. She has really made me laugh this week.
1) I had to complain about the receptionist in my gym on Wednesday. My waterworks (aqua aerobics) class was cancelled but they didn't notify me. I was treated like I was crazy for turning up; they tried to tell me that they phoned everyone on the list and then I was fobbed off with a "we left a message on you're home number" which wasn't true. So I complained. The gym manager phoned me today to apologise.
2) It is Art and Design Technology week at school. I have a week long headache. Teaching creativity is pretty much impossible. It just ends up in one big loud, stress filled mess.
3) I have a sneaky suspicion I have done my art project wrong.
4) My head teacher is away this week on a conference. Only for 3 days but still :o)
5) I was bought a cupcakes and cocktails day for my birthday which I am going on with my friend H at the end of the month. I am getting quite excited about it now. I was worried about finding someone to go. My friend who bought it for me couldn't, my mum didn't want to, my other friend couldn't get childcare and I have lots of friends who are off cakes/alcohol for lent.
6) I am not very good at making new friends. I worry that sometimes I am too overly eager and come on a bit strong. I think I am one of those people until you get to know I am much better in tiny doses. That's part of the reason I am so pleased H said she'd like to come. We've been getting on really well for about the last year and she's been a HUGE support recently.
7) My Tuesday night Italian class ends next week for the term and we normally have an end of term party. I am debating not going because I am getting a fill the night before. Also there is a free boat entry practice thing at my dive club. I think I'd rather go to that than go to a party where I can't eat anything.
8) I defrosted a salmon fillet and then had beans on toast for tea because I forgot.
9) I keep fish. I have a 5 foot oak cabinet fish tank in my lounge. It is really beautiful.
10) I have a bit of a crush on one of the guys who works in the local fish shop. He's fun, we have a bit of a laugh but nothing of any consiquence. So the other day he sent me a message on facebook. He was replying to my latest batch of tank photos. I got all excited because I thought it said restaurant ... it was actually praising me for showing restraint in the number of photos. :o( Boo!