Ticker to Goal

Sunday 26 February 2012

Unauthorised absences

Sorry fellow bandsters, bloggers and bloggerettes, I have been an absentee.

I am swamped at work. I don't know if school reports exist elsewhere the way they do in Britain. Our reports are not just grades and targets, they are essentially 3 page essays on each child. They suck. Trying to find different ways to say sometimes very similar things.

Also my head is unhappy with me again so I am trying really hard to stay on top of things and keep my head down. This, sadly, leaves little time for blogging or gym trips :-(

On the weightloss front, I am getting there. I have a good level of restriction and I don't feel tummy hungry very often. I've lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks (the second week with no exercise). I am really pleased but looking forward to things easing off a little.

Hope you are all well. xx

3 comments:

Mari said...

Well done on your loss! You're doing great! x

Rhonda said...

Hope work stops being so stressful soon!

Great loss with no exercise. :)

DiZneDiVa said...

I found you on the BOOBS blog... I look forward to following your journey. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa: Blogger from "This One Time at Band Camp... 1 Vs. 300 Check out my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com