Ticker to Goal

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Cambridge Diet day 1


Yes. Today has been hard. REALLY HARD! In all seriousness though, I actually don't think its been harder than any other being good day. I had cravings that wouldn't go away but I didn't give into them which has been the only thing they have known for the last few weeks/months. I was hungry but not ravenous (thank you band).

I had a fruits of the forest shake for breakfast, apple and cinnamon porridge for lunch and a chocolate mint shake for dinner. I turned down cake and the cheese and bacon calzone I helped cook at my Pampered Chef team meeting.In my head I just keep telling myself 53 days to Mexico. 53 days to Mexico.

I know tomorrow will be harder still but ketosis cannot be too far away.

And none of this is as bad as how much I miss Andy right now. He's skiing and without wifi and so I am without texts and phone calls bar the odd snippet. I can't whinge at him when I will be away for 2 weeks but I really don't think it's fair! :o(  Please don't leave me a whole load of comments telling me to suck it up and behave like a grown up, I know I do. I am trying. Honest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is sweet that you miss Andy....
Hang in there with the diet.

Unknown said...

Awe how sweet! Hang in there he will be back before you know it! Good shake day!

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Not going to tell you to suck it up. My husband and I used to gchat allllll day and then at his new job he can't and it makes me cranky! LOL And we see each other every night!!