In target progress news
1) loose at least 4 lbs from my weight tomorrow morning - 1 so far (not great really)
2) go to the gym, pool or exercise classes on at least 3 occasions - nope
3) enjoy at least 3 outdoor physical activities - I've bought a horse riding groupon. Does that count?m
4) blog at least 10 times. (I know that short and often is a good thing.) - well I'm getting closer
5) read at least one book. - not started
6) log my calories every day for at least 5 days on the trot - managed 2 days
7) enjoy spending time with at least 8 friends. - Check! so far I have seen Ceri, Teresa, Cathy, Clare, Helena, Janet, Louise, Cleve, my mum and I'll squeeze in a few more before the month is out. Whoop whoop.
8) eat some fruit and veg every day. - I was doing really well with this until the fill caused issues
9) try at least 1 new thing. - I'm not sure where to start with this. It was meant to be about being brave but I haven't found anything to try.
10) continue with my counselling sessions.- yes still going every week
11) establish what I need from my next laptop. - bought an Apple Mac Pro. I love it but it's very different to a PC and I'm still getting used to the differences.
12) cuddle my cat every day. She makes my heart sing even when times are at their worst. - she really does although I now have to make regular references to a cat video on you tube when she does certain things.
I am doing much better with the I will nots.
1) cry if I don't get a job. (The right one is out there somewhere.) - I got one
2) feel awful if I don't do the housework. (It will still be there tomorrow.) - check
3) use negative words about myself. (This is my target from my counsellor.) - check
4) spend Andy's birthday alone, crying and miserable. (Because how will that help?) - check ( I cried a little but I texted him and he replied too)
5) apply for jobs I don't really want. (I like doing supply and having my weekends and holidays.) not applied for any because I got one instead.
6) curse the iPad for not being a laptop. (It's doing its job!) I bought a laptop so now the iPad lives upstairs and is a fun thing
7) beat myself up over decisions on stupid house stuff or financial errands. (I will get to them when I get to them!) - check.
So far so good